Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Smiles from Cameron

I'm realizing I have a pretty eventful life compared to baby Cam. If you notice most of his pictures are from the swing-he pretty much just hangs out with mom, eats, and if mom cant hold him, then he gets dropped in the swing. I really like it that he started to smile but Mom and I are having a hard time catching it on camera. Here are some of his new faces.







I'm out having fun while Cam is sleeping. I was practicing my pedaling but now I'm onto organizing Dad's garage. Would anyone like some fish line to floss their teeth with?...How was I supposed to know it's for fishing poles and not teeth!

back to the story of Cameron's life, hanging out...



A little excitement for Cam. We're testing out the stroller one last time before it goes to the garage. We actually got to use it for the first time on Sunday-it was fun for the first 5 blocks and then I was ready to get out and run.
That's all for now...

No comments: